MEDIA ACCREDITATION FORM
Media Accreditation Requirements for the Airlink Adrenaline Wonderboom airshow 9-11 June 2017.
Media accreditation is strictly reserved for members of the media (print, photo, radio, television, film, news agencies and online media) who represent a bona fide media organisation (See footnote #1 at the bottom).
Only 3 persons per media house will be accredited.
Accreditation will close 1 week before to the show
Please provide the following:
- Complete the online Media Application form (See bottom for questions)
- Freelance media/photographers to submit a letter requesting media accreditation of media personnel on an official letterhead of the media organisation, signed by the Publisher, Editor-in-chief, or Assignment Editor (along with their contact information). It should be recent and include the duration of the assignment and reach of the media (print circulation, radio/television audience and/or statistical number of hits for website entities).
- A recent colour Passport sized photograph (Jpeg format)
(1) Note on bona fide media organisation:
The Airshow Organisers must be satisfied that the individuals applying for accreditation are bona fide media professionals and represent bona fide media organisations.
Accreditation will only be considered if all supporting documentation has been completed in full.
Applications are considered on a case-by-case basis and the decisions of the organiser is final.
The organisers reserves the right to deny or withdraw accreditation of journalists from media organisations, whose activities contravene the South African Civil Aviation Rules and, or who abuse the privileges so extended or put the accreditation to improper use or act in a way not consistent with the principles of the Organisation.
Required information provided is used solely for accreditation and statistical purposes and will not be published for general access. The Airshow Organisers, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
Every effort will be made to issue the accreditation as soon as possible, but we ask for at least a weeks notice.
Delays could occur:
- If the request does not have the required documents (letter and online form)
- If documents are not completed in full
- Once the request has been approved, a confirmation will be sent to the email on file in the online account. You will need to attend the media briefing at Wonderboom Airport at 08:00, 18 May 2017 in person to collect your media pass. If you do not attend the media briefing media accreditation will be denied
- If you have not heard from us within one working week of the submission of your media accreditation you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org