Please note that acts may change withouth prior notice and that they are in no particular order
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbee or flying disks
- No large umbrellas, gazibos or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability. “Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a service animal and are not permitted entry to the Event.
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
- Cell phones
- Handbags / Backpacks
- Hats, chairs, personal umbrella (no large umbrellas allowed)
- Earplugs (especially for small children)
- No hawkers will be allowed. Only authorized vendors.
- No pamphlets / and or promotional banners may be displayed or distributed without permission. All unauthorized promotional items will be confiscated.
- There will be jets and other loud displays. Please consider packing earplugs for small children.